HELP!!! I moved mama and hatchlings to a lower spot and now, Mama won’t set on them anymore......

Just move them back right away, I think you will know almost immediately if she will except that situation back again. I bet she will, she just doesn’t like the change of things and that is what is freaking her out. If she doesn’t except the nest back and you think the eggs will be getting cold, then try to figure out the situation to keep them warm

:goodpost:

Just move them back right away, I think you will know almost immediately if she will except that situation back again. I bet she will, she just doesn’t like the change of things and that is what is freaking her out. If she doesn’t except the nest back and you think the eggs will be getting cold, then try to figure out the situation to keep them warm
Sometimes you have to think like a chicken! My chickens fresk out anytime they cannot get their same nest box! I don’t think they care about the eggs they just have fits about the nest boxes that they want!

She’s back on them!!!! Thanks everyone!!!!
0D4BC821-ED7C-4136-A33A-4CC66FF9BF99.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom