HELP! I need answers!!!

Hmm... I did 3 times!! LOL hmmm... What is wrong with my computer... It was blank and I couldn't uploaded anything while I was trying,, then the thread I was working on was gone all of sudden, then now I see it.

Last edited:
I think it's Mycoplasmosis. The roosters seem to have it the worst, actually. After reading the back of the Duramycin-10 instructions, it should clear it up...

What I do know about medications that are put in water is that they are only effective if they are the only source of drinking water, that means none of your sick poultry/ducks should have access to any other water source, which includes puddles and ponds. This is one of the reasons why I use oral antibiotics like Baytril.

-Kathy

I don’t think the ducks are sick, but I did catch one runny nose the other night. Maybe it was just a coincidence. My girl has stopped laying since she molted, but maybe it’s just the weather. I just adopted two Khaki Campbell girls, too, and while they were int he garage for a couple days, I got a couple eggs, but now that they are in with the flock, nothing.

I gave the chickens a waterer of the Duramycin-10 and it is almost gone. I’m still trying to figure out how I will give the ducks water without them getting treated, too. I read a thread on here that said they just treated the ducks with the chickens through the water and they ended up being fine.

My guess is Mycoplasma. All of the symptoms match, and other similar diseases all have a symptom that my flock doesn’t have.

Back
Top Bottom