Help ID this pullet?

I wish I had learned to separate eggs prior to this so I have no idea, I had so many babies I couldn't decide. I've looked over her for leakage and she doesn't have any colors coming through.

Do you have any early pictures of this bird in fuzz? In most White Sport CL there is enough leakage in the fuzz stage to make out the ghosting of the chipmunk pattern, that leakage fully disappears with feather growth...

The Ameraucana hen is more likely an Easter Egger hen, and the likely mother of this bird. The father is likely the White Leghorn. The pea comb rules out all of the other breeds listed.

She made sure to tell me she had PURE amerauaca and Easter egger though, I feel like she was the type of woman to know the difference! Still hope for colored eggs though I'll take it!

I did a quick search on the white sport legbar, and I did have a chick with similar diluted chickmunk pattern, I think it was this gal but I had about 30 babies (cabinet incubator) but I do remember thinking what odd chick down

Those are the group of chicks she was in I have more of the rest of them somewhere. Here is a better pic of comb. If it's worth anything some of her eggs were marked crested cream legbar and the others just cream legbar

Back
Top Bottom