Help identify the TS mystery bantam chicks

No idea but it sure is pretty!
love.gif

I vote Silver Spangled Hamburg on the first one due to the leg coloring.
I second the vote of Polish on the second one.
Congrats on the cuties.

The second is a white crested black polish chick...the first one is a mystery. Is there any feathering on the legs?

Weeell, while we're on the subject... What did I get?? Any ides? I'm guessing black ones are either Barred Rock or Dominique? No ideas on the others I have. Also, I have some Mottled Houdans and that lil fellow looks just like em except for size
love.gif
LOL

That would be wonderful! I didn't do them justice with these pics. She's a blueish grey and has feathers on her legs. They all have 4 toes and only other ones with feathered legs are the lil brownish blacks. One black reminds me of a Black Australorp but I am still new to this. Oh and I'm wrong about the houdan I think. I lost one lil brown baby last night
hit.gif
and a blueish gray one cut it's toe on something. I got the bleeding stopped and seems to be ok this morning.
ya.gif

On the first post I second the vote on white crested black polish chick. On the second post I know I am no expert but that first one looks maybe like a black cochin or langshan and the second maybe a blue(may come out off white) langshan.

Back
Top Bottom