Help identifying a chicken breed

unmijo2002

Hatching
6 Years
Jun 27, 2013
I have a black and gold bantam rooster, if he didn't have feathers on his feet and wasn't so stocky i would swear he was a Golden Seabright. But because of those features I know he isn't. I don't have a picture to post and I have googled with no luck. Maybe I can get a picture and post it later, but was hoping to get some help anyway.

Thanks!

I have a black and gold bantam rooster, if he didn't have feathers on his feet and wasn't so stocky i would swear he was a Golden Seabright. But because of those features I know he isn't. I don't have a picture to post and I have googled with no luck. Maybe I can get a picture and post it later, but was hoping to get some help anyway.

Thanks!

Without a picture it's really hard to guess - because the patterning could be just about anything. Is it a laced pattern (thinking likely given your GS reference). *could* be a lot of things - first that comes to mind with stocky, feathered feat and a gold/black probable laced pattern is a gold laced cochin bantam.

I think you are right, except i now think mine is a hen....she is identical to pictures of the hens i have found...i am really wanting a rooster now....thanks!!!

Without a picture it's really hard to guess - because the patterning could be just about anything. Is it a laced pattern (thinking likely given your GS reference). *could* be a lot of things - first that comes to mind with stocky, feathered feat and a gold/black probable laced pattern is a gold laced cochin bantam.
x2

Back
Top Bottom