Help if possible w/ re. to acquiring a week-old bantam CHICK; I'm in COLUMBUS

kristinkirk

Chirping
11 Years
May 6, 2009
Columbus, OHIO
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Hello fellow Buckeye & Bird Enthusiast! I believe I met u this past Saturday @ The Ohio Nationals?? Anyhoo - I am in dire need of your help if at all possible. At the Poultry Show on Saturday, I purchased 3 baby Serama chicks. The tiniest perished on the drive home (I KNEW better too than to get the poor little runt, b/c his eyes kept closing - but, the gal selling them assured me he was "just fine"). And, now: the other nearly as small selection also did not make it (Golly is it ever heart wrenching to lose such a dear creature...esp. when "it" happens in your own hand
cry.png
). Now I am left w/ a sole, perfectly thriving fellow - who, btw, was/is bright-eyed & vibrant from the get-go, as well as several days older - is ALL ALONE, chirping away desperately for his buddies. Is there ANY chance u may have a young BANTAM chick available for purchase?? If so, I will make the trek no matter what the distance
(unless, of course, u just happen to be coming Columbus in the next few days? And, if that's the case, if you'd be interested in an unrelated pair of my peacocks - you'd have first choice - for free, or trade btw).

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Of course - this has to happen on one of THE most action-packed weekends I've ever had.; but, I need to remedy this as quickly as possible for the sake on little lonely boy...[/FONT]

I am also in search of a cpl more feather footed bantam varieties if you have any For Sale:
[/FONT]

[FONT='Comic Sans MS', sans-serif]!) FRIZZLED Bantams
[/FONT]

[FONT='Comic Sans MS', sans-serif]2) COCHINS; specifically the Mottled & Splash varieties[/FONT]
[FONT='Comic Sans MS', sans-serif]3) POLISH -Bearded / Mottled preferably - Top Hats / Crested
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]4) FRIZZLED Cochins; ideally WHITE
5) SULTAN (Bantams)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Thx for reading & I will pay whatever for whomever. If not available now; kindly keep me in mind in the future.[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Thx Muchly -[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]Graciously,[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]
mailsig
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT='Comic Sans MS', sans-serif]Kristin Kirk Florey
7790 Clark State Rd.
Blacklick, OH 43004
(614) 855-3925
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif][FONT='Comic Sans MS', sans-serif][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom