HELP If you keep Peacocks..I NEED HELP! Mine hasn't eaten in 7 days!

Every once in a while I here him call...but they have been pretty quiet so far. I hope they don't get too noisy or my neighbors might have a fit (although I have to listen to their drum and stereo playing every day).

My roosters are much more vocal at this point. Two of them are starting to fight, so one of them is going to have to go. I have too many chickens anyway and was going to get rid of 7 pullets and 1 cockerel. A friend of a friend was supposed to buy them, otherwise they might just end up as meat birds instead of layers. I've got 8 Brabanter chicks that just hatched yesterday and two from 2 weeks ago and I will need room for them...although I might build them their own coop and pen. Right now I am working on the turkey pen...I have 6, 10 day old poults (5 Royal Palms and 1 Narragansett). All of my chickens and turkeys are heritage breeds. I am hoping that I will be getting a pair of Exhibition Quality Sebastopol goslings this week...I am basically last on the list, so I will have to wait and see for this year. And finally I have 12 guinea eggs in the incubator. They are do to hatch in about 8 or 9 days.

This is a whole lot of fun and very interesting
smile.png

Steven

Oh WOW, Steven!!! I hadn't checked back here in a while. Soooo happy Charlie has some beautiful girl friends now. They are ALL absolutely gorgeous!! You are a saint!!!!

Ellen

Quote:
We have 2 male peacocks (one Blue Pied and one White) and one female. We had another white male peacock that was killed by a raccoon. It never happened before to them and hasn't happend since. We caught him in our trap.

Back
Top Bottom