Help! I'm looking for a dog breed that....

Pics
omg I've always, always always wanted a Cavalier. I have a breeder in mind for if/when we ever decide to get another dog. But one big problem is the spaniels are bird dogs!!
They really are amazing little dogs!! And yes that’s true but they’re also very eager to please so I think it would be pretty easy to teach them ❤️🥰

I wouldn’t get a working line or sport bred BC but I had forgotten that a show line one might be okay because they are bred to be calmer and more pet like. Still pretty high energy but easier to manage than working or sport lines. I guess it depends on finding the right breeder and lines. But honestly I would say try the Golden if you want. Or maybe a Cocker or Springer spaniel or Brittany? Brittanies are pretty high energy though but great dogs.

Attachments

• tini.png
    tini.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • buck.jpg
    buck.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 5
Just want to say, I have a weim, he will be one on Wednesday. SO MUCH ENERGY! For us, it's ok, we wanted a high energy dog. We do lots of hiking and working with him and stuff. But they are not for the owner who wants to sit still, def not a couch potato dog!

Attachments

• IMG_20201225_082133504.jpg
    IMG_20201225_082133504.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 5
Buck is a retired champion and my disability assistance dog. Tina is working on her show career and helps me round up the animals here on the farm. Both of my dogs have jobs that they love but most of the time is down time and they are very chill. =)

I work from home over the telephone and need complete silence while I'm working. My Border Collies relax on the couch until I'm finished.

20201120_223222.jpg

Buck is a retired champion and my disability assistance dog. Tina is working on her show career and helps me round up the animals here on the farm. Both of my dogs have jobs that they love but most of the time is down time and they are very chill. =)

I work from home over the telephone and need complete silence while I'm working. My Border Collies relax on the couch until I'm finished.

View attachment 2561777
They both sound amazing!! That’s so cool! :love

Back
Top Bottom