HELP!!! Incubator humidity not working and keeps beeping!!!

To be able to stop from beeping you have to press the setting button until the display is AS and then you will be able to set the alarm to the lowest humidity setting using the down button. It fixed mine. The humidity sensor failed after the 2nd hatch.

I had the same issue with the exact same incubator... I tried everything to get it to stop beeping--even tried to follow the wire to snip the humidity sensor. Ended up getting a different incubator.
I also have similar problem. Humidity sensor is not working good. It only reads no more than 46% and easily go down to 44% starting the beeping alarm no matter it full with water. Last year worked very good but this year in my first quails eggs batch after 12 days every night I have to tried to stop the alarm but i tired after 4 nightmare nights because it beep every 20 minutes again and again.

Once the sensor goes "truly" bad, I don't think you can fix it. You can try cleaning it, but you risk damaging it if it isn't already damaged. There may be a way to order a new one if you could find the part. It looks like a really cheap humidity sensor. What I did is just bypass the sensor by cutting the wires leading to it, exposing about 2mm of wire on the ends, and putting both ends into the water tray. The water will give them enough resistance to read about "69" on the humidity display. This will stop the beeping. Of course, don't forget to put in an external sensor of your choice to monitor humidity after that. It's just a cheap sensor, other than that the incubator has worked fine for me.
where was the humidity sensor? i thought it was one sensor for both at the top near the computer ?

i figured out how to turn the alarm off forever.

if you can remove the control panel from the plastic housing. use super glue to fill in the hole of the little rubble job or needle nose plyerz to remove

lol i almost started a fire to figure this out

Does anyone still have their instructions for this terrible piece of equipment! I’ve also had the constant beeping since my second hatch!! Tried EVERYTHING! I turned the humidity sensor to the lowest setting and that seems to have helped but in my trials, I think I turned the heat up and can’t remember how to adjust it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I just got an HHD - 32 egg, looks a bit rounder with a digital screen display. It actually came with surprisingly informative and detailed instructions and an AUS certification of some sort. I think I must have gotten lucky and it's been repackaged.

By pressing and holding the set button, it had options for all the alarms and settings to be customized. I was able to calibrate and offset the temp, so the probe is accurate.

It did not have a correction for the humidity, but the alarm could be changed. Good thing since it's reading about 20% lower than accurate according to my calibrated sensor. If yours has this, CA is to adjust the thermometer probe and AH AL and AS are alarm high, low and humidity, respectively... No idea where they get the S from.

Reset, resets the entire hatch - 0s out the day counter and activates the egg Turner, so it should only be used when you set the eggs after an empty test-run.

Hi all,
We've bought the HDD 24 egg incubator and are on our first try to hatch. We've had multiple problems with this incubator already, and for the last one (3) I can't find the solution. Hopefully one of you experimented hatchers can help; thanks in advance!
1. At first, our hen's eggs were all too big for the incubator! Silly design fault, if you ask me (they're not bigger than the large eggs you'd find in a supermarket!) We solved this by raising the lid 12mm with the white foam of the packaging. Worked well throughout the first 18 days.
2. The reset button worked a few times in the beginning, but after a few days test trial didn't want to reset the day count anymore. Tried several times throughout that day, had the whole thing off electricity for hours in a row; still, it would start at 03 again. No big deal, but not perfect. We started hatching with Day Count on 03 ;-)
3. After taking the eggs out of the trays on day 18 to start hatching, and placing the lid in its regular position again, the incubator started to show a "FAN" error in the temperature display. It beeps and we can't switch the alarm off. It's getting more and more frequent and is driving us MAD, day and night beeping. The values for temperature and humidity remain good so we're still hoping for the best. For some time we also received an error "1." in the temperature display. Neither FAN or 1. are mentioned in the manual. If anyone knows hat this means and what we can do, we thank you a lot!
P.S. Since it's quite cold here, we've covered the incubator with its package foam (like recommended in manual) and some plastic foil (leaving some space for ventilation).

I have a HHD 24 egg incubator and it was working fine( other than the temp being out but I’ve set it up with a temp and humidity gauge that works) but the humidity usually works fine and says the proper humidity but today it either shows up as 26% or EE shows on the screen and it beeps. The water Chanel’s are full so I don’t know what it’s doing. I’ve turned it off and on and I’ve completely unplugged it and everything, I don’t know why it is doing this. Anyone know anything?View attachment 1305565
Nothing to do. They are garbage. I've had 2. First one the motherboard fried and warped on day 4 and I lost 32 very expensive eggs. 2nd one had a terrible hatch rate. ducklings cost me more than I would have paid at the farm store when you add the cost of the incubator. Chinese garbage.. You get what you pay for, and I can't afford $400+ for a good one. I think a Hoverbator works better and no computer to go haywire.

Back
Top Bottom