Help! Injured eye…

Aty439318

Chirping
Apr 27, 2023
Hello BYC fam!

I have this Old English Game chick that got an eye injury. He is a few months old and they are at the point where they start fighting one another and somehow he got injured. I separated him from his siblings and is currently on isolation. Everyone else is healthy and thriving! I really don’t know what to do. Help! 🥺🥺

Attachments

• IMG_7021.jpeg
    IMG_7021.jpeg
    693.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7020.jpeg
    IMG_7020.jpeg
    583.6 KB · Views: 8
Hello BYC fam!

I have this Old English Game chick that got an eye injury. He is a few months old and they are at the point where they start fighting one another and somehow he got injured. I separated him from his siblings and is currently on isolation. Everyone else is healthy and thriving! I really don’t know what to do. Help! 🥺🥺
Ouch, that looks nasty! You could rinse his eye with saline solution, then I'd put some Terramycin on it. You can get that at any farm store. It's a broad-spectrum antibiotic meant for eyes.

I hope he gets better fast!

Ouch, that looks nasty! You could rinse his eye with saline solution, then I'd put some Terramycin on it. You can get that at any farm store. It's a broad-spectrum antibiotic meant for eyes.

I hope he gets better fast!
Thanks for the help! I’ll stop by my local farm store today.

Will post updates. ✨✨

Back
Top Bottom