Help injured leg

the beginner

Chirping
5 Years
Jun 29, 2016
Hello everyone, I have stumble opon a junglefowl chikc that is hoping I think the parents or something beat it up

Its aabout a month old
im sorry for the little detail is there any way i can heal it leg

ps these are nto my chikcen but the people there will just let it suffer so im trying to perswade them do you guy have any thing that could help me parswade them and help the chick. I nee all the help I can get

Hello everyone, I have stumble opon a junglefowl chikc that is hoping I think the parents or something beat it up

Its aabout a month old
im sorry for the little detail is there any way i can heal it leg

ps these are nto my chikcen but the people there will just let it suffer so im trying to perswade them do you guy have any thing that could help me parswade them and help the chick. I nee all the help I can get
What is wrong with its leg exactly? Can you post pics?

Is there any swelling or bruising? It will need to be kept in a smaller pen with Vitamin B supplements in its water. Also feeding her some scrambled egg will help. It would be good if you could describe the injury so we can narrow down to a diagnosis (broken leg/sprain/hock leg from birth etc).

If you think it is being beat up by other birds in its flock, remove it from the flock. Examine the swelling, and if any bones are broken, ir supposed to be, take it to the vet. Try to keep the swelling down, until a proper diagnosis can be taken. Make the bird comfortable, give it food and water. I dont know anything about junglefowl, this is just some basic animal first-aud.

Hi where i live in asia they dont care i tryed to perswade them but they wouldent listen im going to ry something else

by they qY THIS IS NOT MY BIRD IT SOME ONE ELSES BIRDS THEY DONT CARE SO IM TRYING TO TAKE ACTION

Back
Top Bottom