HELP!! is it possible to have a Showgirl Serama?

larishab

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 25, 2012
hi, we just got some chicks from someone a few hours away. I had been talking to him for some time and he assured me it was going to be a full showgirl. But it doesn't have the black skin and the feathers have a pattern. It is NN and very small compared to the true other showgirl chick he has. My poor husband just got what I told him too I guess but I did give him exact instructions. Not very happy with this transaction, I am fine with it but not sure if it is going to be a tiny showgirl. Can anyone advise??

I was told it was a showgirl, but I thought maybe a showgirl serama mix but I looked up ALOT of pics and she may be a turken, however she has 5 toes.

Nope, I am thinking a Turken, for sure. It has to have something in it to give the five toes. He also gave us a "cochin frizzle". Definately not a Frizzle, I told him that from the beginning. Cochin? probably because there are feathers on the feet but looking into the naked necks so much, I think they look so similar. Then I noticed that the chick is missing feathers on his neck. and the colors look so much like a few I say online. Thank Gd I didn't pay for him, we call him Buzzard, because he looks just like one.

Back
Top Bottom