HELP! its day 30 for my pekin duck eggs there alive but not hatching

Ok just let it go and don't open the incubator lid (very important) don't even look at it lol. every time the incubator lid is opened it takes time to get the humidity back up and could be fatal to the ducks.. just make sure your humidity and temperature stays where it should...if one duck hatches expect the humidity to rise and don't worry about it. plus once they hatch don't take them out until they are completely dry. 24 hours in the incubator wont hurt them. please keep me posted.

Update the egg I poked is doing fine the little guy pipped through the membrane and is taking his lovely time chirping and sleeping and I noticed today, about four more eggs are starting to crack. So hopefully they arrive today. Taking all your advise and not opening the incubator and just letting them do there thing.

Good I thought another day would have better results... and good that your not opening the incubator that is very important...humidity when hatching is everything and glad everything is turning out better now. hopefully by the end of the day you will have new ducks...and more piping..

Back
Top Bottom