1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

help loading pics

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kimfeatherfriends123, Feb 10, 2011.

1. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    I am having trouble getting my pictures to directly load to a post. I copy and past from the BYC upload site. I would like for it to directly show the pic without having to click on the link. Could you please tell me how to do this. BYC forum has helped me in so many ways.....Thanks for all you do.

[​IMG]

2. Pinky

Pinky Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    South GA
    after you copy from the upload page, go back to your post and click below what you've typed and paste it there. I hope this helps [​IMG]

3. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I do not know what the 'new egg' limit is for being allowed to post. I thought it was ten, but it may be more. go leave more comments places and then try.

4. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Due to scammers and people that think spreading computer viruses is fun, this forum has a policy that no new person can post pictures or links. I don't know what the criteria is, but after a certain number of posts or a certain amount of time, you will be allowed to post pictures and links.

It is aggravating and inconvenient, but I had to get my computer wiped due to a virus I picked up from a link on this forum, so I support this policy. Nifty (forum owner) and his assistants do a great job trying to protect us and help us. Don't get upset with them over this.

5. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Ohio
    [​IMG] from Ohio [​IMG]

6. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
  7. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    I am not a new member....I am just trying to figure out how to get pics to post without having to click on the link. Never was upset...just trying to figure it out.

8. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    you need to have 25 posts to be advanced from 'new egg' to 'just hatched'
    Post ten smiles ( [​IMG] ) posts on here and then see if the up load will work.

good luck.

9. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by