help loading pics

kimfeatherfriends123

Songster
12 Years
Feb 26, 2010
boonville, in
I am having trouble getting my pictures to directly load to a post. I copy and past from the BYC upload site. I would like for it to directly show the pic without having to click on the link. Could you please tell me how to do this. BYC forum has helped me in so many ways.....Thanks for all you do.

big_smile.png

after you copy from the upload page, go back to your post and click below what you've typed and paste it there. I hope this helps
smile.png

I do not know what the 'new egg' limit is for being allowed to post. I thought it was ten, but it may be more. go leave more comments places and then try.

Due to scammers and people that think spreading computer viruses is fun, this forum has a policy that no new person can post pictures or links. I don't know what the criteria is, but after a certain number of posts or a certain amount of time, you will be allowed to post pictures and links.

It is aggravating and inconvenient, but I had to get my computer wiped due to a virus I picked up from a link on this forum, so I support this policy. Nifty (forum owner) and his assistants do a great job trying to protect us and help us. Don't get upset with them over this.

you need to have 25 posts to be advanced from 'new egg' to 'just hatched'
Post ten smiles (
smile.png
) posts on here and then see if the up load will work.

good luck.

Back
Top Bottom