Help! looking for specific chick breeds.

guest49834

In the Brooder
Jun 21, 2017
So, my birthday is near, and for my birthday I want specific chick breeds I cannot seem to find online no matter what I search. I am looking for a male day old size A malaysian serama white or red and green colored chick and possibly other breeds with a minimum of 3.... Yeah, its that specific.
To most people ordering specific chicks like the one I want is not hard because of meyerhatchery or mypetchicken, but while they both have a great variety of breeds, there's always no specific breeds I always wanted like the serama chicken or a bearded silkie chicken.
Is anyone selling chicks that I would want and can ship them to Valdosta GA or does anyone know an online hatchery that provides sexing, color selection, and day old breeds I want?

Hi there soon to be birthday person!
I doubt you will find any hatchery that will fill a request for a specific color for you.
You will need to find a breeder

Hi there soon to be birthday person!
I doubt you will find any hatchery that will fill a request for a specific color for you.
You will need to find a breeder

Thanks for the info! Helps a little bit. But, I cannot find good breeders that is close to valdosta, and a breeder that offers 2-3 minimum chicks. I am also looking for a bearded white female silkie day old chicks, but so far only found a breeder possibly "overpricing" female bearded silkie chicks? People who own bearded silkie chickens seem to be more common than people who own non bearded ones. Regardless of whats more popular I'm not sure if being bearded doesn't increase the price. Well, certainly not increase the price to $150 ! Can someone help me out and help me find a good breeder?

Back
Top Bottom