Help, low temps!

The incubator I have is an off brand and I don’t think they sell it anymore on amazon but this is the one that I bought.
CC0225E5-F90A-4A3A-B70C-18FA592DB9AE.png

Should I cover the WHOLE thing or leave a hole at the top for the vent? Right now it is just up against the wall and I only put the blanket over 1/3 of the incubator.

The incubator I have is an off brand and I don’t think they sell it anymore on amazon but this is the one that I bought.View attachment 2550515
I have similar type incubator (semi transparent square bottom with egg turner, heater fan and controls in the lid). But mine is also enclosed in styroform (both bottom box) and the lid. This what allows small 40 or 80W heater inside to keep it at proper temperature even when located in 10C basement. Insulate yours and it will work just fine.

I have similar type incubator (semi transparent square bottom with egg turner, heater fan and controls in the lid). But mine is also enclosed in styroform (both bottom box) and the lid. This what allows small 40 or 80W heater inside to keep it at proper temperature even when located in 10C basement. Insulate yours and it will work just fine.
Sadly, we threw out the strofoam, but the blanket works fine. We live in Arizona so it doesnt get very cold.

Back
Top Bottom