Help me average this for report card! I AM WORRIED

things are not looking good for you....

Can you figure what your grades are looking like currently...I would be in that class before school after school and finding whoever makes the best grades in the class and begginf for tutoring...

Have you warned your folks? It won't be good if they aren't expecting it...

Quote:
As far as I know they don't know. They have never said anything and neither have I......
hide.gif

Quote:
As far as I know they don't know. They have never said anything and neither have I......
hide.gif

LoL! nice one!
tongue.png
Not that i can critisize! I've done that enough times! Good luck with your grade! If it makes you feel any better I'm getting a C in algebra! and i dont think my parents are enformed of that!

It seems that there is a pretty good chance you'll get a "B" but you might want to talk to your teacher to see if he/she has any additional info for you. You're right on the edge...and it's possible your concern about your grade (along with a real commitment to do better) MAY help your case.

If your exam was 80 (usual minimum for B), and all three are equally weighted, your grade will be 78.43; a C. If you made at least 84.7 on the exam, you will get an 80% average if all are weighted equally. Why not ask your teacher?

And I agree; you need to tell your parents ahead of time.

When did the semester end? Is there any extra credit work that would bring up the 2nd quarter grade?

Quote:
I wish I could ask my teacher but he is out for 6 weeks because of back surgery....

Then talk to your counselor; even the substitute probably has access to the information you need.

Back
Top Bottom