HELP ME EMERGENCY

Put her in the box then this

She could need an antibiotic. I'm new though. Maybe someone will chime in with more experience. I had one that stood still a lot and had one eye closed. Someone will chime in soon

T
She could need an antibiotic. I'm new though. Maybe someone will chime in with more experience. I had one that stood still a lot and had one eye closed. Someone will chime in soon
thank you, I can't find my antibiotic on hand right now so I'm giving ACV I put a thread out earlier and no one answered so I decided to make a dramatic title thank you
1f60a.png

Keep her warm with access to water and food... I give my girls gaterade if they appear to have a cold. Try scrambled eggs for food. And check her for mucus...... Or irritated throat and other symptoms you can share so someone might have input on if she needs meds.... Also check her vent and area for any problems there.

She died last night must have shook a lot I hand her in a large dog crate and her bowl of water was spilled over and she was upside down In the corner anybody got an idea as to what it was and if it's anything to worry about with my flock. I put her in seclusion last night

Back
Top Bottom