Help me feather sex my pharaohs?

It's so odd...the ones that I'm hearing are roos, are all the ones who seem noticably more tolerant of being handled. Is it typical for there to be a behavioral gender distinction like that?

Can you post a full picture of Braemar? Have you tried vent sexing yet? I can show you how when I have a new hen for you and you come to pick her up.
I'll try! If temperament is any indicator, Braemar is a hen, because she is a skittish one. :barnieSpeaking of! I could use a couple more hens. Could I buy a couple of your pretty pretty celadons? ...or a couple from the next hatch if they're spoken for?

I'll try! If temperament is any indicator, Braemar is a hen, because she is a skittish one. :barnieSpeaking of! I could use a couple more hens. Could I buy a couple of your pretty pretty celadons? ...or a couple from the next hatch if they're spoken for?
I will start selling some of those as soon as I know what colour eggs they lay. I haven't advertised them at all yet, so none are spoken for. You'll be first on my list.
1595091326115.png

Back
Top Bottom