Help me ID the breeds of the bantam chicks!

CatJane0x0

Songster
10 Years
May 5, 2010
Alpena, MI
Can anyone give me a hand with these guys? Here they are...

100_6579.jpg

100_6584.jpg

100_6572.jpg

100_6573.jpg

100_6576.jpg

100_6577.jpg

Help! lol

Last edited:
The one on the second picture will lay colored eggs we ust got the same birds today abd have the same colors and are the same type:thumbsup:cd

Like bantam Easter Eggers then?? That would be neat if they are!

And yes, number 2 and number 5 have feathered legs....the rest are clean legged.
smile.png

try to get some pics of them standing on something but on their profile... like on the side... to me they look like OEGB, but i can't see the shape of their body, or form...

no2 looks like it has feather legs... might be cochin... doesn't look like d'uccle... or i can't see his face really... hmm... maybe no2 is a mille fleur d'uccle...???

if i am right, that would totally make my day... LOL...

get us some better pics... i'm sure the pro's will step in and tell you what you have...

Alright, I will get some better pics up as soon as I get 'em -- and they're getting their tiny wing feathers in as well so that should help figure things out.
smile.png

Number 2 looks like a Millie Fleur D'uccle. Sorry, no colored eggs. Number 5 looks like one, too. I think #1 could be an Old English Game bantam.

looks like you may have a silkie in the group, in the pic looks like I can see some black feet. If there is indeed one with black feet it is a silkie. Love the baby bantams I just brought six home from tractor supply myself. Love the guessing game of what they are. Despite everything I don't believe that the whole assorted group is made up of easter eggers. Good luck with your tiny tots.

Back
Top Bottom