Help me identify hen and rooster

deepakgurung18

In the Brooder
Aug 15, 2020
Please help identify hen and rooster with help of their wings. They 2 weeks old and they have different kind of wing design.
IMG_20201101_215019 (1).jpg
IMG_20201101_215055 (1).jpg

Last edited:
The wing test is rarely accurate at that age unless they're sex-linked by color or something. We'll give it a shot anyway if you want to post pictures though :D

Not all birds can be wing-sexed - it is not accurate with most breeds. What breed are they? I think they also may be past the age where it can be done even on the breeds where wing-sexing is possible, but I am definitely not an expert. But breed will be important to know :)

Do you know how to make a Sexlink cross or safely vent-sex? If not, your friend will have to wait until they’re a bit older.
So sorry we can’t help you more. If you post pics of them at six weeks old, we can tell genders by development- patterns and combs.

Not all birds can be wing-sexed - it is not accurate with most breeds. What breed are they? I think they also may be past the age where it can be done even on the breeds where wing-sexing is possible, but I am definitely not an expert. But breed will be important to know :)
They look to be home-made mixes, probably of a game breed.

This breed is "Giriraja" invented in india. This breed are hybreed chicken.

Back
Top Bottom