Help me identify my babies!!!

Do you need to know gender or breed? I'll address both.

-The last picture is most likely a male Cornish Cross, based on the large feet. He's also bigger than the rest; are they all the same age? if so, he's definitely Cornish Cross.

-The second to last photo looks to me like a Red Star (a.k.a. Golden Buff) pullet. The gender is a guess, based on the comb size. The older they are, the more accurate that guess is. Looks to me like they're 2-3 weeks old.

-Top pic (not the very top with all six) is a Speckled Sussex. Best guess at the gender is cockerel, but I could be totally wrong.

-No idea what three black/dark feathered ones are. The last of those three (third to last of all seven pics) looks to me like a cockerel. No clue clue about the genders of the other two; I can't get a good look at their combs.

If you want more accurate gender information, add clear pics of each of them zoomed up on their combs. Even so, no one can be 100% accurate when they're only 2-3 weeks old.

Thank you, ill post more in tomorrow when i get a chance here is another on of the chick in the second photo, Honestly not sure of the age, when i got them the one was already double the size of the other chicks, i was really praying for all hens, as i was told they all were (even though i know there is no way to ensure that) Thanks again and i will post more pics

Back
Top Bottom