Help me kill whatever is digging these holes around my pen...... :)

Quote:
Well instead of digging the wire straight into the ground I lapped the fencing onto the ground about 12-16 inches....

Next time I would lap it a full 24".......
hmm.png

In fact I may add it later on this winter if we don't get alot of snow.....

Last edited:
I agree get a trap. I have a have-a-heart trap set and some leg traps set. Something got one of my big girls a couple of days ago and came back yesterday and dug her up. I'm using her as bait and have leg traps set up around her body. My 410 is loaded.

Last edited:
We have lost three birds since Thursday to ????. We have holes, some small, and some a bit larger than the ones you posted. It feels like the ???? has a tunnel network under the thick rubber stall mats that are the flooring in the coops.

The three birds we lost have all had their heads chewed off. Sadly, todays loss was my daughters blind bird Bella that she has cared for for almost a year. It broke my heart to see my 16 year old in tears.
hit.gif
Any ideas as to what we might be dealing with?

Any suggestions to getting rid of them...I'll shoot it if I see it, but the problem is that it is attacking when we are not out there in the barn. We set a havaheart trap last night to try and catch it, but since we are planning on killing it anyway, other suggestions are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom