Help me name my new roo??? PHOTOS!

ep.gif
Holy Cow! Great job with all the names! I'm sitting here cracking up!!!
gig.gif

I dont know what to choose!!!
barnie.gif
and now I just got another pair of chickens so i'm really behind on names!

idunno.gif

Quote:
I do like that, but i'm afraid im sticking with Monty. He's not very classy and just a nut. I tried calling him a few names and Monty just stuck. I've got more to name though! I have named 4 or 5 out of 50 something....
th.gif

I tried to put him with my potbellied pig today (cause he was fighting my tiny serama) and he was running that pig around! After a few minutes he flew that pin and tried to get back to his house but the dogs spotted him. Not that they'd hurt him but they chase him around trying to play/smell. He's under the porch now and i'm 90% sure he will jump back into his pin as soon as the coast is clear. Trying to catch him is like fighting a whale!
lol.png

Quote:
I do like that, but i'm afraid im sticking with Monty. He's not very classy and just a nut. I tried calling him a few names and Monty just stuck. I've got more to name though! I have named 4 or 5 out of 50 something....
th.gif

I tried to put him with my potbellied pig today (cause he was fighting my tiny serama) and he was running that pig around! After a few minutes he flew that pin and tried to get back to his house but the dogs spotted him. Not that they'd hurt him but they chase him around trying to play/smell. He's under the porch now and i'm 90% sure he will jump back into his pin as soon as the coast is clear. Trying to catch him is like fighting a whale!
lol.png

Ha ha !
lol.png

Quote:
th.gif

lol.png

Monty.....Perfect name.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom