Help me name my Roo

cybercat

Songster
12 Years
May 22, 2007
Greeneville, Tn
Hi all I need some help here. I have this little guy that needs a name. He is my top pick from the two that showed up in an order of pulllets. I suspected he was a roo from the 2 week. I had my guess confrimed last week that he was a roo and now his red is just starting to come in, so is his hatch brother. Anyway here is a picture of him I took today at 4 and a half weeks old. He even has his beetle green feather coming in on his wings. I just noticed that today when I changed from a red light to a normal light. So lets here some names for him as I am clueless right now. I perfer NO human names like Bob,Fred and so forth.

2275_pic_roo_008.jpg

How about RooMan? Or, the guys in the military in Iraq, you know how they have nicknames..our son is the RogueMan...the manly man...!

Quote:
Not sure that would fit unless his offspring produced like mad.

Horse feathers I do like good humor. I think that name would fit a pullet better that like to chomp on me though.
smile.png
Do that have that in a female version?
wink.png

Rvrchickens ah yes but nicknames come later when we see how they are as a sub adult. At least that is how it has always worked for our animals.

Lets see more ideas here i want a good selction to choose from all.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom