Help me pick new chickens!

Salmon Faverolles are generally very docile,and often are bullied in mixed breed flocks.

Update!

I placed an order today from Murray McMurray for 15 babies. I am expecting:

3 Easter Eggers
3 Speckled Sussex
3 Silver Spangled Hamburgs
3 Blue Andalusians
2 Salmon Favorelles
1 White Cochin

They are supposed to ship at the end of May, so I have a while to wait but I am excited.

I am looking forward to adding some color to my flock and egg basket!
Here is a carton from my last gathering. I LOVE the variety

Nice order! You have a couple from my 'wish list' on there...the Blue Andalusian and the Hamburgs. I think your egg carton is already colorful but getting new breeds/new chicks is so exciting!

Nice order! You have a couple from my 'wish list' on there...the Blue Andalusian and the Hamburgs. I think your egg carton is already colorful but getting new breeds/new chicks is so exciting!

I learned after I placed my order that only 50% of Blue Andalusians are actually born blue. There is 50% chance they could be white, so I have my fingers crossed out of the 3 I ordered I will at least have one blue!

I learned after I placed my order that only 50% of Blue Andalusians are actually born blue. There is 50% chance they could be white, so I have my fingers crossed out of the 3 I ordered I will at least have one blue!

Blue X Blue results in 50% Blue, 25% Black, 25% Splash offspring on average. So you could get any of those possibilities. Splash birds are whitish in color with bluish splotches.

I have two of everything listed below...

The Golden Laced Wyandottes are some of my favorites...
Beautiful birds and decent layers.

I also love my two Americaunas as well.

Back
Top Bottom