Help me plan a Super Swap

Harley's girl :

Oh its not that I think irises are invaluable, I just have a ton of them. I guess I mean if purple irises where to come up on the swap I would not be excited. Now if black irises came up.....they would be mine!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
I hope you all understand what I mean.

I would have to offer
purple irises
mixed eggs
EE eggs
possibly sizzle eggs (they have not been proven, got some cookin in the bator now!!!!!)
DVDs
Books
and strawberry starts.

Does this interest anyone? http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/113.gif

oh heck ya​

After the flaming and bashing of items on the 1st swap I just ignored the 2nd swap altogether. Went to bed early. But if a swap could be planned and everyone played nice I would see about finding things to offer. I have some used but still in excellent condition dvds, some vhs, and some other stuff already out that I was going to sale at a swap meet but I might think about offering them in a swap.

Harley's girl :

Oh its not that I think irises are invaluable, I just have a ton of them. I guess I mean if purple irises where to come up on the swap I would not be excited. Now if black irises came up.....they would be mine!!
wee.gif
ya.gif

I would have to offer
purple irises
mixed eggs
EE eggs
possibly sizzle eggs (they have not been proven, got some cookin in the bator now!!!!!)
DVDs
Books
and strawberry starts.

Does this interest anyone? http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/113.gif

Strawberry starts and iris? Oh, yes! Hmmm...what do I have? About a million books, especially pregnancy/baby books and lots of fiction, and handmade cold-process soap!​

Harley's girl :

wee.gif
ya.gif

I would have to offer
purple irises
mixed eggs
EE eggs
DVDs
Books
and strawberry starts.

I have black irises.....just don't know which ones they are
tongue2.gif

I missed both swaps. I had unexpected things come up both times. I hope to be able to join in the next one.

I love irises. I have a lot of new ones that I have received from various BYC members but I could use some more.

I also agree with everyone that if you don't like the item offered keep your comments to yourself. The old saying is your trash may be someone else's treasure. I mean that in that something like Harley's girls who has a lot of irises and wouldn't be interested in more but others of us find great value in them.

Now a Prickly Pear Cactus would be something of no value to me but I know others who totally disagree. Anyone want me to pull oh I mean dig them some?
big_smile.png

Glad to see all the interest
big_smile.png

So, does the evening of Tuesday, July 15, at 8:00 Eastern, 7:00 Central, 6:00 Mountain, and 5:00 Pacific work for everyone so far?

Back
Top Bottom