HELP ME PLZ

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_4823.png
    IMG_4823.png
    285 KB · Views: 2
Is this okay
the natures bounty only has 20 mg niaciamide per 1 ml but the durvet liquid b complex has 100 mg niacinamide per 1 ml ...
You would have to give 5X more if you use natures bounty .
you can get the durvet on amazon or at tractor supply or probably any farm and feed type store heck even ebay probably has it but i wouldnt go with ebay because shipping could take too long

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-09-11 18-31-15.png
    Screenshot from 2023-09-11 18-31-15.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot from 2023-09-11 18-29-11.png
    Screenshot from 2023-09-11 18-29-11.png
    466.3 KB · Views: 1
you can use it but it's going to have to be double what you would use in the Durvet liquid since it is formulated for humans and not animals. I actually used that until I could get the Durvet liquid B complex which will last you much longer than the nature's bounty.
you can use it but it's going to have to be double what you would use in the Durvet liquid since it is formulated for humans and not animals. I actually used that until I could get the Durvet liquid B complex which will last you much longer than the nature's bounty.
I got the natures bounty bc that’s all that I can get rn. He likes the taste and takes it plain. I’ll luk

the natures bounty only has 20 mg niaciamide per 1 ml but the durvet liquid b complex has 100 mg niacinamide per 1 ml ...
You would have to give 5X more if you use natures bounty .
you can get the durvet on amazon or at tractor supply or probably any farm and feed type store heck even ebay probably has it but i wouldnt go with ebay because shipping could take too long
I got the NB one bc I needed it now. I’ll update you how it goes. So far he likes the taste of it plain.

The Durvet is the best option as stated by others.

Nutritional yeast is what I used when I had ducks a few years ago. I got it in the bulk section at Sprouts but also saw it in the vitamin area of the main grocery stores.
I used it from day 1 and not with Peking ducks. They seem to need more than other breeds.

You're getting great advice already so I will leave that to the more knowledgeable duck people.

The Durvet is the best option as stated by others.

Nutritional yeast is what I used when I had ducks a few years ago. I got it in the bulk section at Sprouts but also saw it in the vitamin area of the main grocery stores.
I used it from day 1 and not with Peking ducks. They seem to need more than other breeds.

You're getting great advice already so I will leave that to the more knowledgeable duck people.
I use Nutritional yeast every day from start until end of life. But when one is already having difficulity we need the big guns and have found the liquid B complex is the best there is for getting them over a niacin deficiency if that is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom