Help mee!! It's day 21 no pip no chirping

Heres by best shot at helping , 1. make sure its not a mistake like a duck egg. If thats the case, it can take way longer like 30 days to hatch. Especially if you got it from travtor supply, they are good but can have some mix-ups occasionally with their sexed-hens that end up being roosters and such. 2. Dont worry, it should be fine, dont throw it out right away, wait a bit longer before candeling, if you do want to candle again please make sure to spray it with warm water so the sack does not shrink, if you didnt do that before it could be the sack shrinking. 3. Just be patient, not all hatch at the same time, but day 24 id do a final candle, if no luck, id throw them. 4. Signs of a non-live egg: Broken blood ring, Heavy floating non moving mass, no signs of movement, *Not a good sign because at day 21 or so they wont usually move as much during candle* air pocket broken, broken veins, no signs of any live activity, tell me if theres more you want to know!

Heres by best shot at helping , 1. make sure its not a mistake like a duck egg. If thats the case, it can take way longer like 30 days to hatch. Especially if you got it from travtor supply, they are good but can have some mix-ups occasionally with their sexed-hens that end up being roosters and such. 2. Dont worry, it should be fine, dont throw it out right away, wait a bit longer before candeling, if you do want to candle again please make sure to spray it with warm water so the sack does not shrink, if you didnt do that before it could be the sack shrinking. 3. Just be patient, not all hatch at the same time, but day 24 id do a final candle, if no luck, id throw them. 4. Signs of a non-live egg: Broken blood ring, Heavy floating non moving mass, no signs of movement, *Not a good sign because at day 21 or so they wont usually move as much during candle* air pocket broken, broken veins, no signs of any live activity, tell me if theres more you want to know!
I'm pretty sure this is over and done.
The eggs would be on day 35 now.

Back
Top Bottom