Help meeded qith harlequin

Oh. You will want coat the syringe plunger as well with it. It will help it move smoothly. Sometimes they can be a bit sticky
@Quatie @Miss Lydia. YOU GUYS HAVE ABEEN A HUGE HELP.one more question. If I tube feed. I see the Kaytee big food but it says not to feed to wild birds? Can I still use this in a syringe? With the electrolyte water?

16555927200504126368840566587968.jpg

@Quatie @Miss Lydia. YOU GUYS HAVE ABEEN A HUGE HELP.one more question. If I tube feed. I see the Kaytee big food but it says not to feed to wild birds? Can I still use this in a syringe? With the electrolyte water?
The kaytee food is designed for hand feeding, which is done with a syringe, so it will be fine. I usually take pellet food and put it in a blender with water, which ends up thicker and that works just fine. When tube feeding, you will want to do just liquids first to make sure your duck is hydrated. If they are too dehydrated the food can kill them, so it is important to make sure they are hydrated.

The kaytee food is designed for hand feeding, which is done with a syringe, so it will be fine. I usually take pellet food and put it in a blender with water, which ends up thicker and that works just fine. When tube feeding, you will want to do just liquids first to make sure your duck is hydrated. If they are too dehydrated the food can kill them, so it is important to make sure they are hydrated.
@Quatie Thank you! I assume I'll know he is hydrated when he seems to become more stable and not wobbble around or bob his head all over

Back
Top Bottom