Help meeded qith harlequin

Have you still been giving him the naicin?
@Quatie @Miss Lydia
Yes he gets it daily I dropper full just before tube feeding. As.of today , July 1, no noticeable change if anything sometimes he is worse. He is getting b compmes as well with that niacin. Then I feed mash mixed with electrolyte water. I have also given him 1/2 tap of charcoal in water 2 x now . Makes his poop very running and more smelly than usual but that's all. I have seen no noticeable difference. He will not eat on his own. He attempts to drink but will sometime flop over on his side ot if he leans too far will go back... Won't even take food from my hand unless it's something easy to eat such as melon. His head is still swaying back and forth a good bit.( front to back more so) Today he was all over the place trying to walk. But he will sit once I get him in a spot and let me tube feed him for a few minutes then he gets fiesty and ia ready to move back with the other ducks. I'm just at a loss.

I just cannot imagine what could be going on with him. He should be cleaned out of any toxin.
He is out with the flock and is responding to them?
There is metal poisoning that would take a vet to diagnose and treat.
He still isn't eating on his own either?

Last edited:
I just cannot imagine what could be going on with him. He should be cleaned out of any toxin.
He is out with the flock and is responding to them?
There is metal poisoning that would take a vet to diagnose and treat.
Understood but not even sure how or where he would get onto metal... but u have a call in to one.. i

Back
Top Bottom