Help!!! My Chick!

lanie8

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 15, 2011
Hello everyone to byc, I need your help!!!I'm a new to chickens, and this is my first batch of chicks that I've ever
had so try to help if you can. Today when I was out with my 6Week old chicks, I was watching them take a nap and i herd a
whistley airy noise when one of them breathed. I'm not positive on witch one because it was hard to tell without picking them all up.
Then when I picked Boe up to cuddle her I noticed that evrey time she peeped there was a whistley airy noise!!!!!!!
I'm not sure what it is or if its bad , but please please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love Boe, shes the sweetist girl,and I really
don't want to lose my baby girl!! PLease please help me !!

Noobchick

Songster
8 Years
May 23, 2011
Creedmoor, NC
Im really sorry no ones answered you yet. I dont know much about diseases yet bc ive just started keeping chickens but hopefully some of the more experienced people will be online soon.

lanie8

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 15, 2011
Thnx, I just really hope that someone will help before its to late!!!!!!!!

stubbornhill

Songster
8 Years
Apr 11, 2011
Shapleigh, Maine
I am sorry that you are not getting some answers and I am not going to be able to help in that respect either. I have just raised my first batch of chicks ever (always got grown birds) and I have never heard of this. What you may consider doing is editing your title to your post to be more specific, like, "chick making whistling noise when breathing." I am not sure that will help but it may grab someones attention. I'm sure someone will be able to give you some helpful advice soon.

lanie8

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 15, 2011
No shes not lethargic at all, shes acting very normale!!

Top Bottom