help, my chicken wont walk or stand

Her feed is fresh, no mold. Ill try to get some photos, but i haven't seen her poo. Coccidiosis could be the cause. I've never had chickens before and this is my first time so im unsure..
edit: i checked on her again and saw a small red spot in the dirt and a normal dry looking poo beside her. I apologize for no photos, my phones camera quality isnt the best and most pictures look pixelated or blurry. im trying to give you awnsers as best as i can.
Could the red dot have been blood or intestinal shedding?
If you have some Corid, you may want to go ahead and treat her.

I checked on her again tonight and shes just standing there. Her legs move sometimes in a kicking motion and she sits there with her feathers ruffled and eyes closed, trying to sleep i think. are these tremors? should i be concerned? i don't know what to do honestly.. 😞 im really worried it could spread to my other animals as well as the other chickens

Can you get a video of her actions? Upload to youtube and provide a link.

Photos of her and her poop too please.
actually shes fine, i was just over thinking. i apologize for causing alarm if i did.. shes doing really good, eating and drinking, i reintroduced her into the flock and shes doing great, she even roosts with them at night.

Back
Top Bottom