HELP MY CHICKENS ARE MISSING!

Chirp4Chickens

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Okay so I live in the suburbs with cars and everything, and I have 5month old chicks. They are trained to come back if they leave our house, but they just left today and didn't come back!!!! I am so scared for them!!!! Okay I don't want to be mean but one of my neighbors are my sworn enemies, so I can't think of searching her yard. If they're in there, my neighbor will probably do something to them!!!!!I checked the other neighbor's house, and they are not there. It's almost getting dark, and soon they can't see anything! Please tell me what I should do......PLEASE! And what if a dog or cat eats them or something....or a car.....:(:hit:fl:he

Keep calling, shaking their food can or whatever. And if they hole up somewhere tonight, go out at first light and try again. Good luck!
Do you think a predator scattered them or did they just go on an adventure?

welcome-byc.gif
do you think your neighbor has the gall to grab them?

Keep calling, shaking their food can or whatever. And if they hole up somewhere tonight, go out at first light and try again. Good luck!
But I would also be creeping around my neighbors yard with a flashlight tonight. Do they have a dog? Or could you get away with it?

And welcome to BYC!

Last edited:

Sounds like good advice to me. I hope you can find them!

Back
Top Bottom