HELP, MY CHICKENS HAS SOUR CROP!!!!!

CIuck

Songster
Jun 3, 2020
Conneticut
My 7 week old has sour crop, I have never dealt with this before so I am super worried, how do I help her, I really love and dont want her to die :(, we arent giving her food, and we seperated her from her flock, what else should we do???

I really really need help, she is an amazing baby girl, I am masagaing it and we will take her to the vet as soon as we can, I just need to make her comforible.

I really really need help, she is an amazing baby girl, I am masagaing it and we will take her to the vet as soon as we can, I just need to make her comforible.

Attachments

• 365F14F9-573F-4E24-A4FE-ADDFF7B773E6.jpeg
    365F14F9-573F-4E24-A4FE-ADDFF7B773E6.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 6
Thank you so so much! It is night time where we live so we will be asleep, should I still not give her water???? Or should I wait till tommorow morning to start?
I would think leaving her a small amount of water would be ok, hoping someone with more experience will chime in here soon.

I would think leaving her a small amount of water would be ok, hoping someone with more experience will chime in here soon.
Thank you so much for helping, her cropp is flat! We will still only be feeding her 3 meals a day for the first 2 days, im so happy she is ok!

Back
Top Bottom