Help, My Chickens have stopped laying

chixnducks

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 29, 2015
HI,

So my chickens have suddenly stopped laying.. all 5 of them. they are not getting out of there area, so are not laying somewhere else. The weirder thing is that my 2 ducks are still laying and are continuing business as normal, so I'm ruling out egg thievery or else those would be stolen too. I've checked them all for any sign of disease or too see if they were egg bound. One looks to be molting but the others seem to be just fine. Its been about a week 1/2- 2 weeks so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yes, that would probably be helpful! Sorry this is my first post. So most I have 3 Australorps That are 2 years old, One Speckled Sussex that is 3 years old and one 5 year old Americana ( She rarely lays anyways, so it more the other 4 that I'm Concerned about) We are in Oregon.

Thanks For your help!!

also they have not had any change in there diet- I've had the same feed for their whole life. aside from kitchen scraps there diet has been pretty steady.

I dont know?? but only one looks to be Molting. the others i thoroughly Inspected and they seem fine.

Back
Top Bottom