Help, my chickie is FUGLY!!!!! WARNING - GRAPHIC PICTURE :)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by love-my-wolves, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Ga Chicken Mom

Ga Chicken Mom Songster

Jul 24, 2007
    DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT put baby chicks in the clothes dryer!

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Songster

[​IMG]

3. Badhbh

Badhbh Songster

Nov 16, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Cutest. Chick. Evah. Really- it's adorable.
    Frizzles are slow to feather it seems. Mine still looks like a Skexes after 3 months.

4. WillsMama93

WillsMama93 Songster

Mar 23, 2008
    Shreveport, La
    Quote:Ha ha ha ha!! I love the Dark Crystal.. I never really thought about it, but you are so right.. Lola is getting a little skexes-ish!!

5. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Songster

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    I love your Fugly chick and I just had to do something with her picture (I love doing arty stuff with images, if you're not familiar with my work, you can check it out here
    http://www.carebearjake.com/chickens/chickencoop.html)

I think this would make a cute card or desktop image. It seems to reflect her state of being! [​IMG]
    Jacie

[​IMG]

6. New2chickensnky

New2chickensnky In the Brooder

Feb 18, 2008
    I think he/she is so cute. I want one... We are hoping for top hats to hatch on the 15th , cant wait to see what they look like as babies.. I know my hubby thinks that they are ugly when they are older ,but to me , they are pretty.. Thanks for the pic...

7. Maybe it is a bantam cochin "thing"??

I have one here that is not a frizzle doing the same thing. We call her Punky Thing. She has the same look.

I think it is pretty funny my son keep telling me she needs hair gel on her feathers LOL [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2008
  8. Bubba

Bubba Songster

Jun 18, 2007
    Thats not an ugly bird. My twin double frizzles are fugly they look like tiny black vultures even more so now with the bright red and bald heads. Your bird will turn out really good looking with those colors.

Bubba

PS Yes eventually I will post photos of my birds when I find my USB cable for my camera if I ever do haha

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  9. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Songster

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Thanks everyone!
    5azsisters I LOVE your pic, thanks sooooo much!! I have saved it, and will put it in my album.
    I think she is really growing on me, as the other 2 just don't look as fluffy!!! And it is getting fuzzier as the days go by!!! [​IMG]

10. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Songster

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Here she is with her sisters:

This is her (in the back) with Arisole, who also sports a skirt on her feet!!!

[​IMG]

And her sister, the big mouth!

[​IMG]

So, I am proud momma of a fugly and a big mouth!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: