HELP My pullet is acting weird

LordTurken

In the Brooder
Jan 16, 2021
United States,TX,La Vernia
So a couple of months ago I purchased 4 chicks all of which were hens.So when I go outside this morning my chicken was acting lazier and calmer then usual.Oftentimes she would try to get out of the cage to get to food but I thought ok she is relaxing ill check on her later.So a few hours later she had barley moved out of her original spot.Then I went back inside and did some research. She doesn't seem unhealthy shes acting like she is broody but its winter and he hasn't even laid and egg yet

So a couple of months ago I purchased 4 chicks all of which were hens.So when I go outside this morning my chicken was acting lazier and calmer then usual.Oftentimes she would try to get out of the cage to get to food but I thought ok she is relaxing ill check on her later.So a few hours later she had barley moved out of her original spot.Then I went back inside and did some research. She doesn't seem unhealthy shes acting like she is broody but its winter and he hasn't even laid and egg yet
How old is she?

Oftentimes she would try to get out of the cage to get to food
What exactly does this mean?
She is unable to eat?
Are the other birds chasing her away from the feeder?
Pics of your coop(cage?) would help here.

Oh, and.....Welcome to BYC! @LordTurken
Where in this world are you located?
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
1610889528416.png

What exactly does this mean?
She is unable to eat?
Are the other birds chasing her away from the feeder?
Pics of your coop(cage?) would help here.

Oh, and.....Welcome to BYC! @LordTurken
Where in this world are you located?
Climate, and time of year, is almost always a factor.
Please add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there!
View attachment 2492745
No sorry I wasnt very clear what I meant was that when I put food into the coop my pullets would be impatient and try to rush out to get there faster

Back
Top Bottom