help my roster is so mean what to do??!??!?!?!

wellstongirl12

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 11, 2013
I have this roster who was the meanest roster he will litly peck u attack u so what should I do the only way I can get him to listen is kick him and I don't wanna do that anymore because I don't wanna hurt him and all my roster will do is be mean

and hes my only roster so I cant get rid of him other wise I cant hatch the eggs so help plz is there anyway to tame him
sad.png

any advice will help sincere, wellstongirl12

I have this roster who was the meanest roster he will litly peck u attack u so what should I do the only way I can get him to listen is kick him and I don't wanna do that anymore because I don't wanna hurt him and all my roster will do is be mean

and hes my only roster so I cant get rid of him other wise I cant hatch the eggs so help plz is there anyway to tame him
sad.png

any advice will help sincere, wellstongirl12
I don't kick him tho

Please get rid of this rooster. There are tons of nice, friendly roosters in the world who would make nice, friendly babies for you. This rooster's babies will have a higher chance of being mean just like him.....you don't want that. Once things have reached the point you're describing, there's not much you can do to change his mind.

If he's old look for a crockpot recipe. If young any recipe will do. Look on craigslist for a replacement. You want one from someone that is trying to get rid of cockerels because they have to many. Not someone trying to pawn their problem fully grown rooster off on someone else.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom