Help! My wife is mad at me for feeding the chickens pizza!

Would you feed your chickens pizza?

• Never

Votes: 162 39.9%
  • A little bit at a time, but very infrequently

Votes: 112 27.6%
  • A little bit at a time, whenever we have it

Votes: 100 24.6%
  • All the pizza all the time

Votes: 32 7.9%

• Total voters
Pics
So, I am going to tell on myself :th
When were new to chickens, we had made ourselves a pitcher of sangria, when were had finished the pitcher, I threw the left over fruit to the chickens. Our rooster ate most of it. Poor guy was walking sideways he was so drunk. We learned quickly to think about what we were "treating" our chickens with, before giving it to them.
The rooster was fine the next day, not even signs of a hangover. :cool:
Live and learn.

Our cockerel Chip stole almost an entire slice of pizza out of my hand last summer and shared it with the girls. On various occasions he also helped himself to part of a tuna sandwich, ham, cheese and crackers, and other table items — as well as leading raids on both wet and dry cat food bowls. He was incorrigible.

Everybirdy survived those stolen treats without so much as a runny poop. While that kind of stuff isn’t good for them, I think it isn’t a world-ender if they get it once.

Good day to be a rooster at your house. 😂
So, I am going to tell on myself :th
When were new to chickens, we had made ourselves a pitcher of sangria, when were had finished the pitcher, I threw the left over fruit to the chickens. Our rooster ate most of it. Poor guy was walking sideways he was so drunk. We learned quickly to think about what we were "treating" our chickens with, before giving it to them.
The rooster was fine the next day, not even signs of a hangover. :cool:
Live and learn.

Back
Top Bottom