Help name my "company"?!

LinzeeBrie

Songster
Apr 13, 2018
Okanagan, BC, Canada
At this point I'm mostly just looking to create a separate email address to keep egg/chick requests out of my Facebook inbox... A little backstory: we live on a wooded/hilly 6.5 acres overlooking a lake... Hubby was teasing me one night and said "don't you DARE turn our beautiful property into a dirty farm!!! The most I'll allow is "Leaning Pine Ranch" because it sounds cool! 🤣🤣

So some of my thoughts/choices are:

Leaning Pine Poultry
Leaning Pine Acres
Pine Acres Poultry
Ponderosa Pine Poultry
Ponderosa Pine Acres

Any preferences? Other options? Thank you!

I like leaning pine poultry.
I can even envision a logo.
We have two giant leaning pines - one being dead and a focal point of our property - complete with bald eagle nest 😍
Here's the live one, in a very quick/bad photo.
00000IMG_00000_BURST20210111155346349_COVER.jpg

I'll have to take some good ones from the other angle to include the lake and some chickens 😍
Screenshot_20210111-183455.png
Screenshot_20210111-183444.png

I'm torn between Leaning Pine Poultry and Leaning Pine Acres! I've always learned it's best not to pigeonhole yourself with a specific name.... But can't really imagine expanding to anything else..... But maybe "Leaning Pine Acres" leaves me a little bit of space to not be a world class poultry professional?! 🤣

I'm torn between Leaning Pine Poultry and Leaning Pine Acres! I've always learned it's best not to pigeonhole yourself with a specific name.... But can't really imagine expanding to anything else..... But maybe "Leaning Pine Acres" leaves me a little bit of space to not be a world class poultry professional?! 🤣
Like plants maybe?
Then just do Leaning Pine, with different categories.

Back
Top Bottom