Help? Name these breeds?

In that case you need to get quality birds of known heritage of the single breed that you're interested in working with. :)
I have show quality birds at least that is what i bought. I can only have 5 birds so it is hard to breed.

I was gifted all my chickens from the two neighbors to one side of me (mother and daughter) who together have about 70+ chickens and 45+ roosters. There is no telling what breed I have because they have had so many breeds over the years and they have all crossbred. So...any input would be great. I know they have some Wyandotte, Plymouth Rock, Orpington, Delaware, Australorp and a few others.
They are gorgeous😍 I love the sheen of the black one's feathers and the colors on the last one. I do enjoy the uniqness of barnyard mixes, look at my avatar, Dottie, she was a very unique surprise from my first hatch and I love her. Most of my purebreds look exactly alike and its hard to tell some of them apart. I appreciate both and their eggs taste the same to me🙂 I know you will enjoy your new girls, they are sooo pretty!

Back
Top Bottom