Help need to find Tolbunt Poluch Chicks!

Oh, I see you’ve changed the title of the thread. I was confused, because I didn’t remember following any Tolbunt Polish threads. Little bit disappointed that we won’t get to see any “firecracker Polish” photos.

But, Tolbunt Polish are beautiful, and especially if they are frizzled. They are on my someday-maybe list.

I hope you are able to find some.

:welcome

Are you looking for Tolbunt Polish? I've never had them, but know others here that have. @CapricornFarm has raised them (and maybe still does).
To Momsteere, I sold one of my Tolbunt flocks, but still have one flock. Where are you located? I don't ship live birds.

20211128_162658.jpg

:welcome

Are you looking for Tolbunt Polish? I've never had them, but know others here that have. @CapricornFarm has raised them (and maybe still does).
I sold one of my Tolbunt flocks, but still have one flock. Where are you located? I don't ship live birds.
Not sure if it is actually a breed but that's what I was told these chickens were at another Farm. They looked larger than standard size, polish crest, frizzle type feathers. Gorgeous birds & I want some! located in VA
What part of VA? I am near Chatham VA.

Attachments

• 20210219_165349.jpg
    20210219_165349.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom