Help needed in finding a place to rent.

sew4beans

Songster
12 Years
Aug 7, 2007
Hi, I am hoping that if anyone sees a small farm for rent or owner finance in Marshall County, Indiana or surrounding area, you could email and tell me about it. We have a couple of horses, goats, chickens and turkeys. We are willing to put up pens, and have electric fence we can bring. But the better setup it already is, would be helpful.

Thanks,
Connie Wright

hey Connie----can you come north a wee bit? Two of our neighbors have moved- one is a bank foreclosure and the other is a nice tri-level apple orchard w/4 acres. The tri goes up for sale this year sometime. It has a fenced in pasture already, and could be ready for anything! LOL

We are up to go north or any direction. Our credit sort of sucks, so don't know that we could get anything financed at this point. It has really been a bad year. I just don't want to get rid of any of my chickens, goats or other "pets". I figured my list friends would be the first to understand!

You can email me the info privately at [email protected]

Thanks!

Still looking for somewhere to move. Husband works in Knox, In. We are having to move mainly because the Landlord hates goats. If we don't find something where we can have the chickens, goats or my 2 horses, I will be forced to sell all my animals.

If anyone in the Northern area around Knox or Plymouth, please let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks,
I checked it out, but did not really see anything in our area. Will keep looking, as it had several links. Guess we will have to start driving around:(

Good luck
smile.png

Carole,
They want us out by the first of May. But legal notice gives final deadline to have the place vacated as May 15. We would like to find a lease-purchase. So, we can be leasing until we find financing. Goshin would be a great area, as it would put us closer to South Bend for better paying jobs in my husbands field. (Hopefully)

Anyway, I feel like I have to hold the dogs at bay, as my husband wants me to start selling my turkeys and goats now, and not wait. He would really like me to start with my 2 horses.

Thanks for any help!

Back
Top Bottom