1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Help needed!! My child wants a DS and I barely know what one is!!!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chic-n-farmer, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

What's the difference between a Nintendo DS and a Nitendo Ds Lite? Which one do I want? [​IMG]
    Any advice is appreciated.

2. DWH

DWH Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2009
    Umm a ds is a portable sort of playstation only made by nintendo but to tell the truth you might want a ds lite

3. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

Quote:What's the difference between the two?

4. eaganchickens

eaganchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2008
    Eagan,MN
  5. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    i dont know the difference.... BUT what ever you do dont let the sales person talk you into the DSi The DSi has wi-fi and can access the internet where ever there is a wireless signal...and you may not be there to moderate what exactly is being accessed in the mean world of the www.com

6. Daisygirl

Daisygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2009
    New Zealand
    a nintendo ds is a game module made by the game creator company called nintendo - - they also make gameboys and pokemon games i think
    a ds lite is a smaller version of nintendo ds...other than that there is no difference between the two
    be careful tho it may just be better not to get one - - my little bro spends a lot of time on his

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  7. Miss Sebright

Miss Sebright Little Hen.....Big Attitude!

Apr 3, 2009
    In a nutshell
    The difference bettween a DS, a DS Light, and a DSi, is that a DS is the first version nintendo made, DS Light is the second, and DSi is the latest. They all do essentally the same thing, but the newer ones have add ons. I have a DS light and am content, but a lot of people want the DSi so it's more of a decision of what you want.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by