I would keep giving the nutridrench in water 12 hours on , 12 hours just water, and so forth, plus the one ml of liquid b complex directly into her bill once a day. Do you know how to give a syringe full of liquid ? It has to go down the right side in the back of her mouth, not the middle ( breathing tube in middle)
I'm super nervous about giving it to her directly. But maybe my husband feels more comfortable doing it. Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreciate this group! :love

I'm super nervous about giving it to her directly. But maybe my husband feels more comfortable doing it. Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreciate this group! :love
Perhaps you can just put it in her food , if it’s something she will eat all up like mashed peas maybe. 🥰

Perhaps you can just put it in her food , if it’s something she will eat all up like mashed peas maybe. 🥰
Yep, that's what I have been doing. The other girls are such fatties, they want it all for them even if I bring them their own bowl.. LOL

Hey just thinking about you and your ducks vet visit today. Please let us know how it went. I hope they’re doing better already.

Hey just thinking about you and your ducks vet visit today. Please let us know how it went. I hope they’re doing better already.
I took Justice to the emergency vet this morning and I am still waiting to hear from the vet. Fingers crossed!! She was really vocal when I dropped her off, so that’s a good sign I think. Lol

**UPDATE** Finally got an update from the blood work, Justice has a really bad infection. Her white blood cell count is over 30K which is extremely high. Yesterday, the vet gave her a shot of Doxycycline and she will probably have 2 more rounds. Today she is a little lethargic and hasn't eaten a whole lot, but that is to be expected. Not quite sure what the infection is from, we will monitor her and pray for a quick recovery. Thanks everyone..

I’m so glad she is getting the treatment she needs. :thumbsup I have two welsh harlequin’s who had infections in their feet when they were a under a year old each one of them had one swollen, hot toe. But it wasn’t bumble foot. I took them to the avian vet., then I had to give them antibiotics pills twice a day for a week. Or was it ten days,, I forget, but yeah That was fun.(not) they’ve lived another six years since then and are still going strong!

Back
Top Bottom