HELP: new sickly pullets

Take a pic of it for proof to the man who sold it to you, then burn it, yes. Do that away from your houses and runs, and after words shower and wash everything. I know that sounds a bit over board but one can never be too safe.

yes thank you. i dont want to be to careful. i had a chicken give my whole flock lice before so i am much more careful now about contamination.

not really,

soposidly his son is in the er as of yestarday and he said that he would contact me last night and this morning thereis no email from him. now two of the chickens have to gross bubbly eye thing. still eating and drinking though. at this freakin rate they will all be dead before he meets me. if he ever does. i may have just thrown away my money. i could think of several bettter things to waste my money on.....

See... argh! I feel the longer they stay on your property, the greater chance for contamination to your other stock. I'm not sure I'd continue to wait after today. I'd set a cull date. I know it sounds harsh, but I wouldn't risk my other birds.

See... argh! I feel the longer they stay on your property, the greater chance for contamination to your other stock. I'm not sure I'd continue to wait after today. I'd set a cull date. I know it sounds harsh, but I wouldn't risk my other birds.

i aggree;(

this is a video of what they look like. one looks much worse than the other two. any ideas what this is?

Make sure you bleach all that stuff or throw it away. I think it is Coryza. I still cannot tell for sure. Is there a "dead" smell coming from them?

oh geeze, i havet gottent to close to them i guess. they creap me out so i am keeping myn and everyone elses distance.

just got a message from the guy. he said:

Felicia

We had to fly to texas for a family emergency

Sent from my iPhone

can i do anything aboutthis? is there anyone to report this to? is there any way to get my money back. im just so freakin ******. excuse me but really.

Back
Top Bottom