Help On Hatching

jb1jord

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 13, 2011
Hi, this is my first time incubating, and it is day 20, i was wondering, when will eggs rock, chirp and i it doesnt hatch tommorow, does this mean it is dead or can you get lae hatchers, please help, i am realy exited:D

Last edited:
Quote:
well on day 18 when i stop turning them i can see mine rocking and you wont be able to hear it chirp until it has pipped the egg alittle bit and yeah i have had late hatchers before and what is the temp and humidity inside the bator? and did you candle the eggs? for all you know you could have empty eggs in there if you didnt

Last edited:
the temp is 37.5 and when i candled them, te air cell was about 1/4 of the way down, their was a rock on day 18, but no rocks today, and tomorrow theu should hatch
smile.png

Quote:
you have the temp at 37.5? thats too low you need to raise it to 99.5 they are cold would you want to move? the humidity is probably at 0 to 10% if you dont raise it they will stick to the membrane and dry up inside the shell and not be able to break through it,think of plastic wrap tightly around them and you need to put a wet sponge or damp cloth in there if you dont have a hydrometer when i hatch them out i try to get it at 70 to 80% humidity

Last edited:
what is 37 degrees in Fahrenheit?

you want to maintain 100 degrees Fahrenheit and over 60% humidity when hatching

Quote:
i have a feeling he isnt at the computer anymore most likely when he saw what i wrote he rushed to his incubator to raise the temp and put a wet sponge inside it i know i would have

and 37 degrees celsius in fahrenheit is 98.6

Last edited:
Quote:
My humidity is 75 and the temp is in c, and no sign of hatching, though when cabdling, there is an air sack about2/5 of the way down then it is black?

Quote:
My humidity is 75 and the temp is in c, and no sign of hatching, though when cabdling, there is an air sack about2/5 of the way down then it is black?

black? does it have black around the air sac or even in it?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom