Help on where to buy chicks?

Unless someone here could give them to me for free (I dont have a credit card) and ship them then I couldn't get any from a BYC member.

If we ever go to a feed store for some reason I could try to talk my parents into letting me get some chicks but I doubt they would be the breeds I really want. Same for getting them off craigslist or something, i won't know for sure that they're full blooded silkies, etc or that they are the sexes I want.

You may have to concider placing a larger order, then selling the extras by posting flier at feed store or here, for that matter. As long as you are going to have chicks anyway the added cost of keeping a few more to say, ten weeks would also give you the chance to pick out and keep the best for yourself, and possibly make a little proffit on the sell offs.

Yeah, but that would be alot of trouble and probably not possible for me. I'd want to make sure they found great homes, as good of a home as I could provide for them. Plus I probably wouldnt be able to give them away because I'd be too attached and my parents wouldn't let me anyway.

Or you could find someone/many who want chicks also and order from McMurray or Welp.

Yeah, that could probably work (but again, I don't have a credit card..) but I wouldnt know the sexes of the chicks. If my parents don't let me get any though I might have to go with that and forget about how they won't be sexed.

Thanks for the help everyone! I really appreciate it
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom