Help our 4-Hclub out PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Rachelann, May 27, 2012.

1. Rachelann

Rachelann In the Brooder

May 20, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hello Everyone!! Im not sure im posting this in the correct place but, here goes. The 4-H club stared by a friend of mine is in a contest to win 2500 bucks. They had to do a fundriser and write essays (and lots of other things) to enter this contest. All they need now is votes, please go to www.popcornpalaceblog.com scroll about a quarter of the way down to the pink/tan box and vote for Open Range 4-H Club. It only takes a second. The voting ends at 5pm CST Today. Please take a second to support 4-H It makes such a difference in the lives of so many kids. Thanks everyone! [​IMG]

2. folgerrd

folgerrd Songster

Jun 4, 2011
    Canada
    I voted. and if it makes you feel any better they are in the lead.

3. Tarps

Tarps Chirping

May 7, 2012
    Arizona
    I voted for you. The Voting closes on Monday, May 28th at 5 pm, CST not today. If you do not see the poll it could because of a script blocker. You need to temporarily allow polldaddy.

4. Rachelann

Rachelann In the Brooder

May 20, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    Thanks everyone! Tarps- Today is the 28! So the vothing closes today

5. folgerrd

folgerrd Songster

Jun 4, 2011
    Canada
    You're right it closes today but not when you originally posted... but really who cares? as long as we're helping charity

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  6. leadwolf1

leadwolf1 Songster

May 1, 2011
    Went into vote and it says that the poll is closed! It is nowhere near 5pm....

7. folgerrd

folgerrd Songster

Jun 4, 2011
    Canada
    different time zone?

8. Rachelann

Rachelann In the Brooder

May 20, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    Thanks again everyone!! I'm not sure why it is saying the pole is closed.....humm, oh well. Thanks for trying tho. Last I checked they were ahead so hopefully it stayed that way!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: